Saturday, August 9, 2008

falling asleep on baby

 

 

 

 


so this is when bad parenting really works. we got back from the fire and i knew that i really should put tulsi to sleep. she had not needed a nap today and it was 8:30pm. but i really wanted to upload the pictures from my camera cause i thought there should be some really nice ones. this process takes time so tulsi sat on my lap and soon fell right asleep on my belly.
it was so perfect. the camera was on the desk (essential in low lighting) and i had my remote control right in my pocket (magical) and i was on a rolly office chair so i could move a bit back.
i know for most my stretch marks are un-photogenic but they are there. funny thing is with tulsi in my belly i did not get a stretch mark until i was in labor and it was SO SMALL! and now i have SO MANY.
am i that much bigger? i certainly feel that way.
i keep getting practice contractions (or you can call it warm up contractions) and i keep feeling like it is getting close.
i am feeling lately like the baby is a boy. cause most of the people i know who have boys stayed in the womb longer. what can we say females mature faster.
blah blah blah...
i got to go to bed. jon is still tending his fire and tulsi is now cutely asleep on the couch. (i had to move her cause my leg fell asleep.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh. how adorable. u all look very cute