Monday, August 25, 2008

2 weeks

 

 

 

 



today annnalee is 2 weeks and shinning. today jon has gone back to work. me, tulsi and annalee went to yoga class (pics later). annalee is a big snuggler. i have not been able to put her down much, she either is nursing or napping on me. tulsi continues to interact.
tulsi has really been into playing with the neighbor kids. amit has been coming over a lot and it is so cute to watch 2 year old reality.

these pics are from the garden yesterday.
me and tulsi went to get some flowers and veggies. i actually cooked last night. i have been so hungry and jon has been so good to me cooking so much, but i felt like i needed to do something. along the way we found jason and a tricycle. then a nice person took a picture of me and annalee.

No comments: