Monday, August 11, 2008

August Birthday

Okay, well, we finally did it! About 5am Monday Maureen went into pretty intense contractions and she decided that she would rather just get to the hospital as fast as possible. By 6am we were at the hospital and she delivered a 9 POUND 6 OUNCE BABY GIRL AT 7:17am!!

No name yet, but we do have some pictures. Mama and baby are doing well and Jon and Tulsi are getting to spend some more quality time together. Thanks to Aunt Donna for the pictures!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!! I love the image of Tulsi in bed with you and the baby! Oh, I wish I was there! If I can find a way to the East coast I will be sure to come by! Enjoy your new little one! We are all so happy for you!
love,
Auntie Kathy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little petal. I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to meet her. Seeing John and Tulsi at yoga gave us a great sense of how it all went. John was on cloud nine. One of the mammas said Tulsi looks bigger already. Maureen, I'm astounded by your fabulousness. Lots of love, Cathy.