Saturday, February 28, 2009

first dunk!

 

 

 

 


last thursday me and michelle put our babes in a "swim lesson" at woodloche. annalee has been really clingy and challenging for the past month OR SO!, and she was not into the pool. or at least not the strangers pouring water over her head. regardless she got dunked! im hoping next week i can see if she will swim.
michelle's daughter who is our neighbor and you will see many pictures of later cause she is one week older than annalee and i can only imagine that they will like playing together. lily is really great, strong and you can really see her wildness. she is compact and tough! she was into the pool and was swimming. she is really active. she reminds me of tulsi except she is A LOT more easy going.
the best part of the swim adventure was at night i dreamed of lake superior. me and my ladies and babies were swimming in the glorious lake, and it was not cold!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kate said...

How sweet Maureen! I can't believe you were able to get such great photos, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised (with your talent)!