Monday, September 15, 2008

my first wedding

 

 

 

 


well, i "shot" my first wedding and it kicked my ***. it was really much harder than i thought. just the physical aspect of carrying 2 heavy cameras and running around for 5 hours.
it was overwhelming and it still is. i still have not even gotten to view all my pictures, and i dont know if i have even up loaded them all. i have a lot of editing to do and i have a LOT of learning to do with that.
i did have fun and i will be shooting a friend's wedding here on campus in a couple of weeks.
i have been getting more requests for photography here on campus and i am really starting to feel like it is my profession so it is fun.
meanwhile my house is TRASHED. between not being able to pick up because annalee is always on me to when she is not on me wanting to do computer/photo editing the housework is not getting done. opps.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: