Tuesday, June 3, 2008

baby bunnies

 

 

 

 



ahhhhhhhhhhh we are loving this spring!!! everything seems to be full of life and the smells of the flowers are intoxicating. last week we were at our herb garden where a nest of bunnies was found in the echinacha patch. the mama naturally only comes to the nest once a day to feed and stays away the rest of the time to keep predators away. the mother still has come back even though people from the garden have handled them.
tulsi had a hard time holding these bunnies, but she really really loved to watch them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JellyElly said...

I found your blog by accident and I really love your attitude and your love of all creation. I especially liked the parts about the flowers and bunnies! All we have to watch here are birds, squirrels and deer. No rabbits. An occasional raccoon and many armadillos. My blog is empathychick@blogspot.com if you want to see my stuff.......JellyElly