Tuesday, March 11, 2008

hair cut

 

 

 



one of the first things i knew i wanted to do when i felt better was to get a hair cut; and today i did. it feels good. i took these pics myself so they are not good. i will have jon take a picture this weekend with the belly included. it looks just like the last time, which is like i have a small beach ball in my shirt. jon is slowly getting over the flu and at the moment i am the healthiest one in the house!
from my last prenatal visit i actually gained 9 lbs!!!! funny cause my main diet is organic valley chocolate milk. REALLY! this baby is going to 90% chocolate milk! hmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy and sweet.
we are off to philly this weekend and will post pics when we get back.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love the hair cut and am jelous that I did not get to cut it!! I am so glad you are feeling better, we miss you and love you so so much.
The Groths

Jim Jahnke said...

You look Marvolous,we are glad you are feeling better. Love Jim/Linda